Welcome to Pet City News! Here we will share all updates, news, and resources regarding Pet City of Fort Collins. We know many people are staying home during this time due to COVID-19 concerns, so we want to keep you updated with our store and our animals. Check this page for the most up to date information regarding our store hours, new puppies at the store, how we can help you get pet supplies, and more!
Saturday, July 11:
Please note that Pet City will be closed on Saturday, July 11. Regular hours will resume on Sunday, July 12. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we will see you Sunday!
Friday, May 1:
Pet City of Fort Collins remains open for purchases! We will be following the current Larimer County Safer at Home guidelines. We are making every effort to keep our employees and customers safe and lessen the spread of COVID-19.
- Employees are diligently cleaning and sanitizing the store, and keeping hands sanitized.
- Employees and customers are required to wear a mask.
- Employees will not come to work feeling sick, and customers are asked not to enter the store if feeling sick (coughing, fever, etc.).
- We ask that everyone respect social distancing by keeping a 6 feet distance from others.
- We are limiting the number of people in the store to 10. Customers may be asked to wait outside until someone leaves the store.
- We ask that customers refrain from entering the store unless they are making a purchase.
Don’t hesitate to give Pet City a call if you have any questions about our hours, policies, or puppies. Thank you for helping us keep our employees, customers, and community safe and healthy!
Sunday, April 5:
As an essential business, Pet City of Fort Collins provides pet food and supplies to many Fort Collins families. We know that during these difficult times, some of our families need a little extra help! That is why we are collecting donations to provide dog food for those in need.
If you are interested, there are several ways to help us help a Fort Collins pet owner in need. If you are coming by the shop, we have a collection jar for change. You can also purchase a bag of food or donate an amount of your choice. We are able to take payments over the phone as well!
Lastly, if you know anyone who could use this extra help during this time, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 970-223-5318.
Monday, March 30:
We are happy to report that many of our puppies went home this weekend! Thank you to our Fort Collins community for all of the support!
To see pics of our remaining puppies, check out the Available Puppies page.
Be well, everyone!
Thursday, March 26:
Pet City of Fort Collins remains open for purchases! As an essential business providing pet food and supplies we will stay open until further notice. Due to the mandate in effect, we will not be getting new puppies until at least April 11th. The puppies in our care, pictured on the Available Puppies page, are all the puppies we will have for the next couple of weeks.
We are stocked up on food and essential supplies for your pets at home. Feel free to call and schedule curbside pickup and payments can be taken over the phone. Keep an eye on this page for future updates. We can do this together!
Wednesday, March 25:
As an essential business providing pet food and supplies, Pet City of Fort Collins will stay open until further notice. We will update this page daily in case our hours change.
Tomorrow, Thursday, March 26th, we will be open from 11 AM – 6 PM. We will have plenty of dog food, pet supplies, and puppies!
We are making every effort to keep our customers and employees safe and lessen the spread of COVID-19.
- Unless you are interested in purchasing, we ask that you refrain from coming into the store.
- We are limiting the number of people that can be in the store at one time. Please be understanding if we ask you to wait until someone leaves before entering the store.
- We ask that everyone in the store keep the suggested 6 feet distance between yourself, other customers, and staff.
- Need dog food or other pet supplies? We are happy to offer curbside pickup and can take payments over the phone.
- Know that we are doing our part by extra sanitizing, shortening hours, requiring sick employees to stay home, and all of the above to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Stay home as much as possible so that the community can get back to normal as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to give Pet City a call if you have any questions about our hours, policies, or puppies.
We can do this together!
Tuesday, March 24:
We have pictures and birthdates for our new puppies posted on our Available Puppies page!
Sunday, March 22:
We got new puppies today! Pictures will be coming soon, so keep an eye on our Available Puppies page!
Our newest puppies:
- Goldendoodle, Male & Female
- Shih Tzu, Male & Female
- Australian Shepherd/Corgi Mix, Male
- Miniature Dachshunds, Two Males
- Havanese/Maltese Mix, Female
- Maltese/Poodle, Female
- Miniature Australian Shepherds, Male & Female
- Pomeranian/Chihuahua Mix, Female
- Shih Tzu/Yorkshire Terrier Mix, Female
- Shih Tzu/Bichon, Male
- Westie/Poodle Mix, Male
- Yorkshire Terrier, Male
Pet City of Fort Collins is open for business as usual, and we still have puppies available to go home! See below for pictures of our current pups.
Our hours have temporarily changed. We are now open Monday-Friday 11 AM – 6 PM, and Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM.